Reader in Microsystems Technology
Fellow, Queens’ College
- BTech, Indian Institute of Technology,
- MS, University of California, Berkeley, 1999
- PhD, University of California, Berkeley, 2002
- MA, University of Cambridge, 2008
- Microsystem Design
- Sensors and sensory processing
- Resonators and oscillators
- Acoustic wave devices
1. S. K. Ghosh, V. Ostanin and A. A. Seshia, Anharmonic
interaction signals for acoustic detection of analyte,
Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 82,
No. 9, pp. 3929-3935, May 2010.
2. P. Thiruvenkatanathan,
J. Yan, J. Woodhouse and A. A. Seshia, Enhancing
parametric sensitivity in electrically coupled MEMS resonators, IEEE/ASME Journal on
Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 1077-1086, 2009.
3. J. E-Y. Lee, B. Bahreyni,
and A. A. Seshia, An axial strain modulated double-ended tuning fork
electrometer, Sensors and Actuators,
Part A: Physical, Vol. 148, No. 2, pp. 395-400, December 2008.
4. W. Shu, S. Laurenson, T. P. J. Knowles, P. Ko
Ferrigno and A. A. Seshia, Highly specific
label-free protein detection from lysed cells
using internally referenced microcantilever
sensors, Biosensors and
Bioelectronics, Vol. 24, No.
2, pp. 233-237, 2008.
5. J. H. T. Ransley, A. Aziz, C. Durkan and A. A.
Seshia, Silicon Depletion Layer
Actuators, Applied Physics Letters,
Vol. 92, No. 18, 184103, 2008.
Full list of