Electronic and Photonic Nanodevices (e+p)
Electrical Engineering Building
9 JJ Thomson Ave
Cambridge CB3 0FA
Office (internal extension): x748379
Please remove the brackets around the @, which are included above to avoid email harvesting. Note that Hannah receives an enormous number of emails daily, so please don't be offended if her answers are late or very brief!
Information regarding PhD applications to the Department of Engineering can be found here.
The steps for applying are:
- Apply on the applications portal.
- Email prospective supervisor to alert him/her that your application has been submitted.
- If the supervisor has a project available, you will be interviewed by the supervisor, either in person or over skype.
- You will be informed of the outcome of your application by the university.
- Funding for PhD students is available from a number of sources. Please note that the deadlines for some scholarships can be as early as mid-October in the year *before* you begin your PhD.
If you are interested in joining the group for postdoctoral research, please feel free to contact us and consider applying a fellowship such as: